Thursday, June 26, 2008

Feeling Do-Goodish? How About AniMeals?


AniMeals is a community service, sometimes associated with local Meals-On-Wheels programs, which aims to keep low income families and/or senior citizens and their pets together. The programs vary but generally they provide pet food, sometimes kitty litter and toys as well, to those in need. There are a number of AniMeals programs around the country and probably many which don't have websites. They not only need pet food donations but delivery drivers (and possibly webmasters!) too. Here is a list of some I found online, grouped by region:


Clark County, WA
King County, WA
Whatcom County, WA

St. Charles, MO


Know of any more pet food pantries? Let me know and I will add them to the list!

2 comments:

Alex V. said...

Hey, golden_fcr_girl here. I had no idea that there is a pet food pantry in Buffalo. I live here, and I didn't know! Hmmm, perhaps I can try to get some media attention on it.

YesBiscuit! said...

I'm sure they would appreciate any help these days - or any days!