Sunday, November 29, 2009

Recipe: Twice Baked Potato and Sour Cream Treats


This was sort of a leftovers extravaganza: I baked about 8 small potatoes and scooped out the flesh when cool. (Skins got tossed into the dogs' dinner bowls.) I beat in about 2/3 of a medium carton of sour cream, a couple eggs, 6 or so tablespoons olive oil, and added some milk to thin it out. Then I sprinkled in some dill and added enough wheat flour to make a dough (maybe 6 cups). Roll dough on to greased cookie sheet, bake at 325 degrees F for about 45 minutes and cut into squares.

2 comments:

IndyElmer said...

Seems like these would be yummy with sweet potatoes...

YesBiscuit! said...

I do have a treat I make with baked sweet potatoes and it's much more like a real recipe - not this hodgepodge of leftovers. I'll post it sometime.