Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Gosh, Lookit All the Dogfighting Raids

Post HSUS going through "the change", seems like Pitbulls are being rounded up faster than Obama can kill the elderly and disabled with his death panels. I guess that's just a coincidence. And the concurrent timing of HSUS's double super secret Michael Vick "I'm sorry I got caught dogfighting" motivational speeches to young people is another coincidence. If we watch the 60 Minutes show about Vick and HSUS, will the truth be revealed? Hint: Watch for code delivered via eye blinks.

3 comments:

Jan said...

I love coming here. you're as cynical as I am.

YesBiscuit! said...

Yes but you're likable. Hyoog advantage.

Anonymous said...

As I [sigh] posted elsewhere today:

You're not paranoid if they really are after you... (helicopters? do I hear helicopters?