Tuesday, March 16, 2010

I breakded it.

Update, 3-17: The new blog address is http://yesbiscuit.wordpress.com/
It's working (knock on wood).

***

I'm not an overly skilled computer geek but I can generally get around ok. Today, not so much apparently. In trying to address some problems I was having at the new blog, I seem to have kerplunk/kerplooey'd the whole damn thing. Unless some sort of blogmiracle befalls me, Ima hafta start over, maybe at a new address even. I will update this post with either:

A. News of the virgin birth
or
B. The address of the NEW new blog.

If anyone needs me I'll be in the woods screaming.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

:(

There's bad internet juju going on all over place today.
I have tremendous admiration for anyone who can start and maintain ANY sort of site or blog as I have the tech version of a black thumb!

I am sure that whatever the new site turns out to be, it will be great

JenniferJ
(still having Blogger account problems!)

Unknown said...

That sucks. Did you post to wordpress' support forums?

YesBiscuit! said...

Jennifer - You made me feel good. Thank you!
Rinalia - I didn't post to the Wordpress forums because I saw some other posts there with the same problems I was having and none were resolved. Those people seemed smarter than me so I figured if they couldn't figure it out and never got answers, I should just walk away.

Anonymous said...

Did you know that you can create a backup of your wordpress blog on google gears?

YesBiscuit! said...

I do now! (TY.)
I *tried* to save the blog by downloading it via FTP but it downloaded all stupidish. One good thing about starting over, I got a much better version of Wordpress with lots more gadgets.